• Последние обсуждения
• Let's play in english
Alaya 12 лет назад Завсегдатай
I have one idea. Sometimes I fishing itself on thoughts, that I answered somebody in English. Maybe I just creasy, maybe I watched a lot of films in English. So.. I don’t know English well, and we are not a friends with grammar (we hate each other). But I want to know English. But I’m very lazy and I don’t have a whish and a time to study it somewhere and do my homework. But I think it was fun to speak in English on forum. We can speak on different themes, for example someone can offer some subjects at the beginning of the day. And when you want to take part in discussion and you don’t know how it say you can look into the dictionary or use some program. If you don’t understand what your interlocutor say you can do the same, or you can ask your opponent to translate her (his) words. (What is the russian for “”). If somebody, who know Eng. well have a whish, or if it wasn’t hard for they, they can tell where we make a mistake. <BR>So, I hope its not very creasy idea and it was fun. If you want to take part speak English please. <BR>
snega 12 лет назад Зашла на огонёк
It is a good idea! :yes:
Dalila 12 лет назад Свой человек
Wow! I like it also! To say more, I need it to refresh my knowledge of language :oops: well let's begin! What about shall we speak? <BR> <BR>P.S. Alaya, I believe, you wanted to say: I hope its not very CRAZY idea? <BR> <BR>A word &quot;creasy&quot; we translate like &quot;мятый&quot; &quot;в складках&quot; <BR> :D <BR>
Белая 12 лет назад Зашла на огонёк
вот это блин-блинский! тьфу, тоесть WOW!
svetic 12 лет назад С Уфамамой по жизни
it is very good idea! it will be very funny :hello2: i don't now english very well, so i hope, that you help me :hello2: <BR> <BR>
Неизвестный 12 лет назад Зашла на огонёк
WOW! <BR>and I'm not a friends with grammar... I'm understand, but I utterly don’t know the grammar
Аврора 12 лет назад Завсегдатай
*falls off chair* <BR> <BR>Hurray for Alaya :congra: I like the idea, too. But do we really need correcting our mistakes? I think it will hinder the communication... <BR> <BR>p.s.: Ufamama rules 8)
Nubikon 12 лет назад С Уфамамой по жизни
Good idea. Hope, it will help us with language studying. :hello2:
написала: <BR>&lt;b&gt;Счастливая&lt;/b&gt; <BR>
<BR> <BR>yes. CRAZY? not creasy. Usually I introduce how the word must be written on rumour and often my imagination isn't correct <BR> <BR>2 Avrora I think that correcting mistakes isn't hider the communication, we can correcting after the answer and we can wind on moustache <BR> <BR>So I offer the theme. <BR>What good think happened with you today? <BR>I begin. <BR>We, my son and I, have meeting today. A boy and a girl come to play with us. They are persons of the same age. Sorry, that Mira can’t come to us, but we hope it’s happened yet. Our children play, and cry, and ated. Their mums talked and drink some wine. It was very nice. It’s our third meeting, I feel my son soon realy like it. But I have hope that he sleep after meeting,.. so It was only my dreams. <BR> <BR>So that's our photos
what means *falls off chair* ?
написала: <BR>&lt;b&gt;Alaya&lt;/b&gt; <BR>&lt;i&gt;what means *falls off chair* ?&lt;/i&gt; <BR>
<BR>падает со стула... <BR>/but I'm not sure whether it's absolutely right or not. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong <BR> <BR>I'm very pleased with my day because I've visited my friend Corinna today. She's a german girl married to a russian man, so she's living in Ufa now. Corinna's got a little daughter, her name is Jana and she's one year old. We had a nice sit down and a cup of tea and then Corinna played the piano and another girl played the flute. I was very excited about this cultural programme cause it was a big surprise for me! I thought we will talk about the weather and our babys or at worst drink wine... but I didn't expect that my friends will give me such a great concert 8) <BR> <BR>
написала: <BR>&lt;b&gt;Аврора&lt;/b&gt; <BR>&lt;i&gt; <BR> <BR> <BR>I'm very pleased with my day because I've visited my friend Corinna today. <BR> <BR>&lt;/i&gt; <BR>
<BR> <BR>Mein Gott! She still lives here? I know her. Corinna Sons. she gives lessons of German in our group at the uni. A very cheerful person. :D <BR> <BR>
Alaya, such sweet babies! Did they had a good time together?
gouzel 12 лет назад С Уфамамой по жизни
a better topic - FRIDAY the 13th! It's tomorrow and I'm not going to take my car to drive to Detskaya Akademia, we'll go by bus (to the utmost joy of my little monsters). I'm not superstitious, but tomorrow makes me hunch up... What if we exchange our experiences of the DAY?
Счастливая, <BR>Thanks. <BR>I think yes, I hope so. I think it’s useful for children to meet with each other (what is the english for “время от времени – sometimes?”). My son smiled, when he saw, that he had guests. And he started to get up on four limbs (вставать на четвереньки – is correct), I think, that it’s because of our meeting. <BR>But this not all. My day finished on skates. It’s my fourth once and I don’t can to ice-skate, but this time I begin do it better. <BR> <BR>Avrora, <BR>it’s terrific! piano I understand, but .. its amazing!!! <BR>So really some foreigner want to stay in our strange country. Why they stay here, why they didn’t gone to German? <BR> <BR>P.S.: I’m angry and sad now. My son doesn’t go to sleep. He try to creep, this looks like he stand on his four limbs and start to swing back and onward or try to climb on something with shouting and grumbling. :evil: <BR> <BR>
of course!! FRIDAY the 13th started! so that's why my son so harmful.
Sorry for my russian in my previous post :oops: I've just translated it in to english. <BR> <BR>2 HappyGirl: Yes, she lives here and isn't going to leave-) I have also seen her on TV this week, have you? <BR>ps. Sag mal, welche Sprache hast du denn als erste studiert? Auch Deutsch, oder? <BR> <BR>2Alaya: she found her love here -) <BR> <BR>
написала: <BR>&lt;b&gt;Аврора&lt;/b&gt; <BR>&lt;i&gt; <BR> <BR>2 HappyGirl: Yes, she lives here and isn't going to leave-) I have also seen her on TV this week, have you? <BR>ps. Sag mal, welche Sprache hast du denn als erste studiert? Auch Deutsch, oder? <BR> <BR>&lt;/i&gt; <BR>
<BR> <BR>No, I haven't. to my regret. <BR> <BR>*in thoughts* &quot;Happy mom&quot; is better, isn't it? <BR> <BR> <BR>P.S. Ja, Deutsch hab ich als erste Sprache studiert Burkova T.A. war unsere Kuratorin (sagt man so? :oops: ) <BR> Habe auch gute idea, vielleicht spielen wir Deusch in anderem Thema? wie meinst du? :D <BR> <BR>
You can play German in this theme, cours I think there isn't have active talking. :D
написала: <BR>&lt;b&gt;Счастливая&lt;/b&gt; <BR>&lt;i&gt; <BR>P.S. Ja, Deutsch hab ich als erste Sprache studiert Burkova T.A. war unsere Kuratorin (sagt man so? :oops: ) <BR> Habe auch gute idea, vielleicht spielen wir Deusch in anderem Thema? wie meinst du? :D <BR>&lt;/i&gt; <BR>
<BR>Gruppenbetreuerin heisst das Und wir hatten viele Gruppenbetreuer - jedes Studienjahr immer einen anderen. <BR>Die Idee finde ich auch gut, aber ich fuerchte da melden sich nicht so viele Deutschfreunde...leider <BR>
Annette 12 лет назад С Уфамамой по жизни
:shock: Girls! I'm shoked with yours English!!! Because I forget it absolutely :oops: Alaya, it's very good idea... but not for such &quot;lazy boots&quot; like me, I'm afraid.. <BR> <BR>/Ohhh! How long I'd been writing it/ :roll: <BR> <BR>/don't kill me for mistakes with tenses :oops: /
I think so <BR>but two of mums start talking in foreign language, so it's not very unproductive idea. <BR>p.S. I try not to think about my mistakes, I hope only, that <BR>they are not very many. It's interesting how is it look like for foreigner our attempts speaking. I hope he would understand us (for example if we <BR>go abroad)
Annette 12 лет назад С Уфамамой по жизни
написала: <BR>&lt;b&gt;Alaya&lt;/b&gt; <BR>&lt;i&gt;I hope he would understand us (for example if we <BR>go abroad)&lt;/i&gt; <BR>
<BR> <BR>Understand, of course... in streets nobody talk in classical English :yes: <BR>
Amitola and me are going to the photo exhibition &quot;Modern germany&quot; today, at 3 pm (more here http://www.bashinform.ru/index.php?id=76450) <BR>You can join us, if you want <BR>And I wish you a happy valentine's day :congra:
Неизвестный 12 лет назад Зашла на огонёк
I am studying english now. How are you?
nelchik 11 лет назад Местная тусовщица
ReeZO Flu написала:WOW!
<BR>and I'm not a friends with grammar... I'm understand, but I utterly don’t know the grammar

u should say-I understand or I`m understanding///o
Annette написала::shock: Girls! I'm shoked with yours English!!! Because I forget it absolutely :oops: Alaya, it's very good idea... but not for such &quot;lazy boots&quot; like me, I'm afraid..
<BR>
<BR>/Ohhh! How long I'd been writing it/ :roll:
<BR>
<BR>/don't kill me for mistakes with tenses :oops: /

i also forgot my eng...because of sitting at home..[scared]
Girls,do u teach your children english?
I am ashamed, because I am a teacher of English language by education, but i don`t teach my children English
O4arovashka 11 лет назад Местная тусовщица
nelchik написала:Girls,do u teach your children english?

I try to do this, but I'm not sure whether I do it right or wrong. My son begins to show different things: lamp, trees, wheels, cars. Sometimes I tell these words in Russian, sometimes in English. Could somebody give me an advice how to teach my child properly? Has somebody an experience in this question?
←  сюда  туда →
1 2 3 4 5 6 ...  → 7

Добавить сообщение

• Последнее в Блогах

В преддверии Дня всех влюбленных мы подготовили для вас подборку ответов на вопросы об отношениях между мужчиной женщиной. Любви все возрасты покорны, поэтому вопросы будут самые разные: и про первую любовь, и про семью, и т.д. На вопросы читателей отвечает когнитивный психотерапевт Ольга Вершинина.

Доброй всем субботы, дорогие читатели!

Соскучились по афише выходного дня? Город пока ещё немного притихший после бурных новогодних праздников, но мероприятия все же есть. Желаем вам снежных январских выходных. И не забываем, что в СП на Уфамаме уже вовсю идет подготовка к 23 февраля и 8 марта, а также стартовали зимние распродажи.

ЧИТАЕМ! ВЫБИРАЕМ! ОТДЫХАЕМ!

спасибо спасибо! 22 января 2022 г. 10:02 добавить в избранное  0 riparia 0

СП Покупки в Уфе и РБ

Интернет давно и прочно вошел в нашу жизнь. Новости, общение, мгновенный поиск нужного, обмен информацией, поиск друзей и единомышленников – это стало таким привычным и удобным, что мы уже с трудом вспоминаем прежние, доисторические «доинтернетные» времена.
Но вместе со всем этим интернет подарил и новый вид шоппинга – СП-покупки.

+26 спасибо спасибо!  20 августа 2018 г. 11:44 добавить в избранное  24 Администратор форума 0

Добрый день, дорогие и самые замечательные участники совместных закупок!
Меня зовут Элина (организатор Леда). Я – мама большой многодетной семьи, но уже более десяти лет у меня есть еще одна семья, которой я отдаю порой больше времени, чем своим родным – это «Уфамама».
Для меня «Уфамама» – это не только СП. Для меня – это, прежде всего, люди. Хорошие, добрые, отзывчивые, понимающие. Я тоже когда-то была участником закупок (и не изменяю этой традиции уже 13 лет ), общалась на форумах, где нашла друзей, с которыми мы до сих пор вместе.

История «о том, как я стала организатором», наверное, несколько банальна...

Зима – самое время для рукоделия. Коротать долгие вечера за вязанием – это и отдых, и расслабление, и творчество. Сегодня поговорим о пряже «пух норки» и свяжем из неё теплую модную шапочку. А поможет нам в этом орг Alun4ik.
спасибо спасибо! 17 января 2022 г. 22:37 добавить в избранное  0 riparia 0

Микрозелень — это пряно-овощные растения в фазе первых двух листьев. Этот удивительный продукт начали активно использовать в 1980 году в ресторанах Калифорнии. В то время специалисты выращивали всего несколько видов — капуста, базилик, руккола, кинза и свекла. Сегодня фермеры в России выращивают более 50 видов микрозелени, которые включают овощные, злаковые, бобовые и пряные культуры. Давайте и мы попробуем освоить технику проращивания семян для микрозелени, ведь зимой - это настоящая кладезь витаминов. Советы по проращиванию даёт сити-ферма Zelemi.
спасибо спасибо! 15 января 2022 г. 16:44 добавить в избранное  0 riparia 0

Позади новогодние праздники. Пришло время возвращаться к размеренным будням: работе, учебе, тренировкам и нормальному питанию. Сегодня поговорим о яблочном укусе - ценнейшем и полезнейшем продукте. Практически все античные тексты содержат упоминания об уксусе. В древних государствах: Египте, Греции, Риме - уксус служил людям и напитком, и добавкой к пище, и косметическим средством, и лекарством. В России, где всегда ценили и любили яблоки, готовили именно яблочный уксус, который по сути является концентратом всех полезных веществ яблока, причём способен сохранять их в течении длительного времени.
+6 спасибо спасибо!  9 января 2022 г. 0:27 добавить в избранное  0 Aliya Khabibullina 0

Логотип, Уфамама, Ufamama, Ufamama.ru - зарегистрированные товарный знак и фирменная символика, являются собственностью их владельцев.
Положение о защите персональных данных. Правообладателям
По вопросам размещения рекламы обращайтесь по адресу reklama@ufamama.ru и телефонам: +7 (347) 216-50-74, +7 963 898 4817 или на страницу для рекламодателей, быстрое решение остальных вопросов в обратной связи сайта